EMCC's summer news letter
The Summer 2015 edition of the EMCC Newsletter is now available to read or download from EMCC's international website.
In this edition:
- Everywhere you turn you hear on the television or read in the newspapers about Greece - well here's your opportunity to find out what is going on in EMCC Greece and then read an article about Solidarity Coaching in Greece and how they're trying to make a difference
- Read the mid-year review from the EMCC International President of EMCC and her president's portfolio
- See who was awarded an EIA or EQA in April-June 2015 and who has been awarded our first ESIA accreditations
- Catch up with what's been happening in Marketing and read the reflections of Vice-president Marketing on his 250 days in the role
- Find out how we can do more in Standards - with your help!
- Read the farewell from the out-going Vice-president Research and his look back at his three years as VP
- Then read an interview with our new Vice-president Research - just 20 days into his role - and hear about his background, what his plans are for EMCC Research and find out about his personal motivations and what drove him to take on the VP Research role
- Browse through an interview with the Director of Marketing and Communications in EMCC United Kingdom
- Read a review of our 5th Research Conference in Warsaw just ended in June and hear more about our 22nd Annual Conference in Istanbul in November
- And lots more.....
Click here to access the newsletter